As a blogger I love to share my thoughts and feelings about lawn care. I have been a landscaper for almost 10 years and I am constantly learning new things. I know a lot of people who know more about lawns and landscaping than I do. If you are an expert, or just a lawn enthusiast, I would invite you to share what you know about lawn care and gardening, so that other people can also benefit from it. I look forward to receiving your quality work. Make sure your work is 100% original.
Basic Guest Post Guidelines
* Please Like a Tweet our Site while you are reading! Thanks!
2. Content must be 100% original and must not have been published anywhere else.
3. Add pictures or videos to your post when needed to make them even better.
4. Make sure to proofread your post. It may even be a good idea to have someone else proofread your posts as well before you send it to us.
5. Posts should be at least 600 words. On average they are around 700 to 1000. You can include one link back to your site for every 500 words in your article. ( The limit is two back links.) Make sure to include your references
6. After your article gets published, you will get a link to the article. We want you to make sure to like that link to it on Facebook and tweet about it on Twitter. We want your article to get indexed and stay indexed! If you have an account with either of these, it will help your article to get noticed and get picked up by the search engines. It will also help your article get indexed! You’re also welcome to come back and respond to any comments left on your article.
7. We are also looking for opportunities to guest post. We have a variety of sites that are lawn care related, and we look forward to the opportunity to being able to exchange guest posts if possible.
8. In order to do your best, it is good to know how to be a pro. Please read the following articles below before submitting a guest post:
8. We have 10 blogs well read blogs about lawns and gardening. If your site is about gardening or lawn care, we would appreciate the ability to exchange guest post with your site.
Please email us at fantasticdad (at) gmail (dot) com to suggest a tittle for a guest post or a guest post exchanging opportunity.
We would love to post up a quality guest post for lawn and gardening as long as you follow these rules.